How do animals ’send’ information?
To put labels on this, there are 6 basic ways that information is transmitted. These are not scripted or all-defining because every animal and person perceives and communicates in their own way. Sending and receiving can include any (or all) of these examples, from the very subtle to the obvious.
- Clairvoyance- (clear-seeing). Sending or exchanging pictures or images, can also be like a video clip, showing a sequences of events from one mind to the other.
- Clairsentience- (clear feeling) The sending and/or exchange of emotions or emotional experiences.
- Clairaudience- (clear hearing). Hearing words, phrases, sounds, sent from one being to another. Language is not an issue. For example if a horse raised by those who speak Spanish sends "I 'm afraid" to a perceptive English-speaking handler, that message is understood, because language is just a template for the message and the meanings are instantly translated.
- Body scan- Using one's own body as a recording device, by carefully tracing the entire body, a sensation can be reproduced in the receiver's body, relative to where the sender feels it. If a dog has a hurt in her left front paw, the receiver's left wrist or hand would for a few seconds repeat the sensation.
- Mediumship- Sending and receiving with animals who have crossed over. This is not unusual or different from other forms of communication, it's just that common mis-information doubts these exchanges.
- Reading photographs- is in some ways the easiest, because the telepathic exchange is not distracted by smells, body language, territorial issues, or direct eye contact.
Appears in: General FAQ